Pages

7/23/2009

Celebrating Fonzie's Birthday

(Sorry if this post is longggg overdue...)

Just to treat the kids for a day... Anyway it was Fonzie's 2nd birthday last June 25, party-less. I brought them to Festival Mall's Pixie Forest. I had no choice, I think this is the only mall that has indoor amusement center, with the roller coasters, trains, etc... I miss the one in Robinson's Galleria, wish they didn't close it. I actually forgot its name...





After a whole day of rides, we had dinner at Union Jack Tavern...


It was referred by Miss B. It is an English Pub, with a small deli at the back of the restaurant...





I loved the Fish, (Dory) and I especially liked the Green Peas (mushy green thing) right there! It may not look too cute but it tastes real good! The beef pie, which they highly recommend is also good...
I liked the crust. The mashed potato is thumbs down
(tastes like instant mashed 'tatoes)...

No comments: