Pages

8/19/2011

After office...

Now that my visitors from hell Vegas are gone, I have the time for myself... Now I can go home at 8, and at least have 3 or 4 more hours before lounging to bed... I can bond with the kids, check the house for repairs, clean my cabinets, declutter my make up drawers, etc...

But what excites me when I go to bed are these 2:


Watching TLC

I can't remember if there's one show that I don't like at TLC Asia... I love 'em all!!!
But of course, yes, I do have favorites...
Jamie Oliver's 30 minute meals, No Reservations, Cake Boss, Man Vs. Food,
Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern, Everyday Exotic, Extreme, gosh... Everything!!!
Honestly, I don't change channels anymore...

and


Reading my new book


I've learned about this book when Chuvaness posted it on her website.
Check out the related media here...

The first few pages made me cry... It was a little heartbreaking at the start...
But as I go on the next pages, I can feel that romance, twists, and mysteries are abound...
I can't wait to go home and start from where I stopped reading the previous night...
I don't want it to end actually...

No comments: