Pages

12/17/2006

Papers, Notebooks, and Journals

Recently, one of my dearest cousins, CWT, told me about Moleskine... We were talking about papers, stationeries, notebooks, diaries, and journals... I've always thought that this girl really loves taking notes, passing around thoughts written on small cute paper... Honestly, i'm a little bit shallow, but I appreciate simple things like that... Whenever she has small messages for me, it's all handwritten in a cute notepad, and the handwriting is simply neat and beautiful... Eventhough the message simply says, "Thanks, call you later!!!" Well, that's how shallow I am, peeps, for your info... muwahahahahha.... Anyways, when she told me that her latest collection is the Moleskine, I looked it over the net... And I realized how beautiful and useful they are...


"Moleskine is the legendary notebook, used by European artists and thinkers for the past two centuries, from Van Gogh to Picasso, from Ernest Hemingway to Bruce Chatwin."

It comes in different forms, The Classic, The Reporter, The Cashier, and The Diary.

I admit, I do keep a journal, a cute spring notebook with beautiful graphics on the front page and some scripts on the inside, but after reading all about the Moleskine, I realized that keeping a journal does not only rely on the kind of notebook you are writing on, or how expensive the pen you are using... Keeping a journal brings out the artist in each one of us, making us express our feelings in beautiful writing...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really obsessed with notebooks, journals, agendas, diaries, even pens of different colors, I love it!!! I love to compile quotes, texts from other people.

Anonymous said...

Dearest Jin, Have not told you that I look forward to reading your blog everyday. I check it before I check my office emails.So surprised when you wrote about what I told you. Love yah and always take care. I'm a pen and pencil girl and this is one of my great finds this year. Hope it becomes available here in Manila. See you next week!

McDreamer said...

Dear Cherry,

The first time you told me that you read my blogs, I already felt good. But now having realized that you really do check them everyday before you check your emails, I can't help but feel flattered and really happy. Thank you so much for making my day! Love yah and i'll see you soon!!!

Anonymous said...

love you both too!