I want one now!!!
Directions: Blend your way to a flawless face!
Bounce Beautyblender against your face when applying make up. Bouncing, called stippling in the make up world, blends make up without creating changes in the texture or tone of your skin. Use Beautyblender's pointed side for hard-to-reach spots like around the nose and mouth, and under the eyes. Use the round base for foundation and blush on the larger areas of your face such as your forehead, cheeks and chin.
If you apply make up with your fingers you'll find that Beautyblender will smooth and refine your make up to provide a clean finish.
Use Beautyblender damp when applying wet/dry make up. When Beautyblender is wet it is normal for it to expand to nearly twice its original size. Wash after use and place in the Beautyblender insert pedestal to dry. You can also put Beautyblender in the Beautyblender pouch and toss it in the dryer. Be sure to use an air-dry setting; Beautyblender should not come in contact with extreme heat of any kind.
If you have problem skin Beautyblender works to cover blemishes. Use the pointed end and the stipple and twist technique to work make up into depressed areas of the face. The stippling and twisting action feathers out the makeup's edges, leaving a perfect finish.
- Included in package: 2 blenders, instruction cards in canister with pedestal
- Double your fun! Use 1 damp use the other 1 dry. Take one with you and keep the other safe at home.
- Washable, re-useable, recyclable. Can be used with all types of makeup. Use damp or dry. We prefer damp. Very versatile applicator.
- If you have problem skin Beautyblender works to cover blemishes. Use the pointed end and the stipple and twist technique for a perfect finish.
- Beautyblender is made from a latex-free, anti microbial foam to help fight bacteria and sensitive enough for those with allergies.
Get one at Amazon.com