Pages

3/14/2012

Missing Guam

I don't know why, but I fell in love with Guam last year when I first visited the Island. The people are very friendly, simple, and warm. The whole city is clean, as if I was transported back to Los Angeles Circa 1975... Wish I could go back anytime soon...

Stayed at Outrigger Guam Resort. Located in the heart of Tumon's Pleasure Island district complex that also houses the Tumon Plaza Duty Free Shopping Arcade, International Food Court, Hardrock Cafe, Sam Choy's, Gameworks, and Underwater World. Just across the street are Guam Duty Free Stores, Planet Hollywood, TGI Fridays and minutes away from the Outback Steakhouse, Sand Castle Dinner Club and Globe Night Club. The Outrigger is Guam's newest five star hotel and part of the well known Outrigger group in Hawaii.



Convenient Hop On Hop Off shuttles...


Just look at the parking space!!!

I just really need to get that Guam fix!!!

No comments: