Pages

7/18/2006

dividi dividi



Saw "The Break Up" and "Failure To Launch" last night. The first one is definitely a thumbs down... It was categorized as "Romantic Comedy" whereas it could have been "Tragic Comedy"... I didn't like the fighting, getting even scenes... I don't know, maybe its just too shallow for me.. Plus, i don't like J.A.'s chin, it's too small! So, will i pay to see it again, ehhemm, let me rephrase it, shall i recommend this to my friends??? Hell no...

Failure to Launch is better, but still, it has its flaws... I can describe it as "childish". Being bitten by a chipmunk, a dolphin, playing wargames... a bit unbelievable too for 30-ish men... But i loved SJP's look and wardrobe, including her accessories!!! Loved the scenes, not the story...
Same question, same answer... But if you're interested at SJP's look, you can check them out, just don't blame me if you get pissed off!

1 comment:

My World said...

just passing by...i agree the break up sucked