Pages

8/26/2006

Fall Colors: Gold, Gray, Black, White, Brown, & Red

I see a lot of gold chain nowadays... I think it is a subtle way to dress up a very casual outfit. And I believe that if you do have gold necklaces stored in your jewelry box during the 80's, you better grab them now, have them cleaned, or re-polished, and wear them! Make them do their job to be worthy of what you paid for them 10 or 20 years ago!!!! Actually, I feel bad 'coz I used to have a long, gold (not real gold,around 10 carats or so) necklace with a big heart locket and I remember giving it to charity-not a formal charity per se, I just gave it to someone who I thought might sell it, or something like the "Salvation Army", yeah, something like that... Anyway, at least i've learned my lesson... Even though they are just plain accessories, I should not throw them away 'coz they keep coming back... Neiman Marcus just posted some jewelries and accessories and they make me drool... ugggh....

These are the Golds...
Stephen Dweck
Jose and Maria Barrera
Stephen Dweck
Stephen Dweck
Stephen DweckKendra Scott
I like the design of Kendra Scott, it has Scarlet Stones mixed with Gold... Those red stones would really make you stand out without trying too hard...

Let's go check out some outfit trends: ( Grays, Whites, & Blacks )



And, some Patents: (Reds)




And, some make up: ( Browns )




I guess the colors of the season went back to basics... And they're all easy to pair with, accentuate, and play with...

Let's all have a nice weekend and go grab some of these goodies...

Photo Credits: Neiman Marcus, Sephora, Style




1 comment:

Frapp said...

I'm loving the Stila and Givenchy palettes, I'm always wearing brown eyeshadow so it's about time! And I heart grey, glad it's in again. I did EXACTLY the same thing with my gold chain necklace, I gave it to charity only like a week before I found out how big they were going to be! *Cringes*