Pages

2/23/2007

Post Valentine Post

Sorry if this post seems to be 2 weeks late... I don't know why I forgot to tell you about this... Actually, this is just simple bragging, teehee... Forgive me, I find it fulfilling to brag about my friends' and cousins' stuff.

Last Feb. 14, my beloved husband gave me a Tiramisu Cake. I thought it was so sweet of him to give me something, on a cheezy Valentine's Day. Actually, he knows that I love flowers, but I used to tell him before that flowers are so expensive during Valentine's and I don't want him to spend so much since we can always buy fresh flowers on regular days... They're just there for a week, then, that's it.... Goodbye...

So I had a sweet Valentine's Day...

But this one I'm going to share with you guys is something I can never, ever receive from my beloved husband...



Woooohooooo!!!! A 2.55 a Gold Chanel Classic Quilted Bag...

A Valentine gift of my cousin BBC for JCC, my dear cousin in law, one of my very best friends. This just shows how much he values JCC, for being such a dear friend and a good wife for my cousin BBC... How sweeeeeet!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! What a nice V-Gift!!