Pages

4/24/2007

Family Day at Fun Ranch

Last Sunday, I promised my daughter Cassie that I'd take her anywhere she wants... She asked if we could go to Power Station so she could play the Love and Berry Video Game. So we went first to Shangrila Mall so I could also do some window shopping and see what's new... Actually, nada!!! Heehee... Nothing's new... I just bought a pair of leggings from Gingersnaps, and that's it... At around 5pm, I thought of Fun Ranch... I saw it on tv a few weeks ago, and thought it would be a treat for my kid, so we decided to check the place out... I really wanted to see the place late afternoon to avoid the scorching heat... Actually, it looked attractive from the outside...


5pm is surely the best time to be there... No entrance fee...



Cold mists were installed to provide a little cool comfort;


Food kiosks are everywhere, Hotdogs, Shawarma, Crepes, French Fries, Ice Cream, Cotton Candy, Candy Corner, Waffle, Milo Shakes, etc., plus restaurants like Mongkok (soon to open), Teriyaki Boy, The Big Red Barn, and Pomodoro...

There are only 2 kiddie rides presently operating, the ferris wheel and the boat that swings left and right, to and fro, (sorry, don't know what it's called). What's nice about these rides is that you pay only P50.00 for both the kid and the companion.






There are plenty of kiddie cars, also at P50.00 for ten minutes... (which can be extended if you asked the attendants politely)


Cassie loved playing at the Giant Inflatable Castle... Also P50.00 for 10 minutes...


We had dinner at The Big Red Barn... Cassie loves chicken... But unfortunately, we were a bit disappointed with the food... Too much chicken breading... They're not so special... Maybe next time we'll just eat at Teriyaki Boy...


After dinner, we checked out the Indoor Playground...
Woah... it's huge...



Loved the air-conditioning here...
Cassie played for an hour, at P140.00, quite reasonable I think... We just stayed there comfortably, watched her, ate some popcorn...


She thanked me for having the time of her life... She said we should visit Fun Ranch every Sunday from now on... awwww... big problem.... heeheehee...

No comments: