Pages

6/21/2007

Anniversary Gifts

I know most of us receive "little somethings" for our anniversaries. I myself do admit that I usually expect something from my hubby every year... Actually, I don't expect something extravagant, I just want to feel important, thought of, or cared for during that special day... Even a simple note with few beautiful words of appreciation can send shivers up my spine and make me feel like I'm on Cloud 9... That's how shallow I am... I just wish he reads this... Unfortunately, he never read any of my blah... Teehee...

Anyways, just a few days ago, my bestfriend JCC and my cousin BB celebrated their 10th year anniversary... Actually, they didn't plan on celebrating it, even a dinner together wasn't even talked about... They both have separate plans, BB had a badminton tournament, while JCC had a relaxing massage at the comforts of her home.

After JCC's massage, BB arrived shortly, and guess what he got for her??? This...




My gosh, I literally fell on my computer chair when I saw her MMS message to me... What a gift!!!!!!!!!! I asked her what she did to her hubby to deserve something like that!!! Wheow... But there's one thing i'm sure of, JCC is really a good person and there's no doubt that BB knows what she truly deserves...

Congratulations on your new baby JCC!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! What a nice GIFT!!!!

Anonymous said...

lovely gift :)