Pages

7/05/2007

Just In Time!

Hey guess what?!?! I received a package this morning... And you know what's inside???

It's this...
Black Chanel Classic Jumbo in Lambskin Leather

A birthday gift/new mom gift from my 2 beloved sisters... I didn't know they were planning to give me one... Before my birthday, they asked me what do I have in mind for a birthday gift, but during that time, I was 36 weeks pregnant and all I wanted was baby stuff... I told them to put their offer on hold until I give birth so that I can distinguish exactly what things I still need... So time passed by, I gave birth, and I actually forgot all about the birthday gift thang... Until last Wednesday, I read a post from my sister's blog that I'd be receiving a black box... Jeezzz... what's that??? I even asked her jokingly if it's just a box or is there something in there... Then she said that it is their birthday gift for me... Ohhhh, how sweet... This morning, when I opened the package, I was really ecstatic, looking really crazy trying it in front of the mirror... Ohhhh.... My very first Chanel...

Thank you Marnie and Benel... You made me really happy... How I wish we're never apart from each other forever... I love you guys so much...


Now, I'm looking forward to my next birthday... How about an orange box??? Teehee...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is very interesting!
Please, send me the photo of your pc desk and the link of your blog.
I'll publish on my blog!.
Thanks Frank
EMAIL: pcdesktop1@gmail.com