Pages

8/04/2007

Ratatouille

I was able to watch the movie last week... It is really cute... But actually, I don't like rats, (eeek, who does???) There were several scenes in the movie that I find gross, like the reunion of the colony, where in they all got together, to help Remy.

Their tails, their hair, eeooowww, I swear, they looked real! Sorry guys, I can just imagine the sudden change in your face while looking at his picture... Pardon...

Anyways, it was planned a month ago that Disney was about to launch a Ratatouille Wine that will be sold at Costco. The label shows Remy the cartoon rat, holding a glass of wine, and the other one, Remy peeking behind the bottle of wine...




It was supposed to connote "that adult wine drinkers can also sometimes be a child", but the plan didn't push through... Of course there were negative feedbacks about the proposal that, it is also possible for the children to think that the particular wine is for them... Hence, the plan was cancelled...
I definitely agree with them not pursuing with this plan... But I believe that many Disney movie lovers will surely buy a bottle or two for them to taste, and, oh well, keep...

Credits:

www.winespectator.com

www.luxist.com

No comments: