Pages

9/26/2007

Boracay Day 1 - 2

After that soothing foot bath/massage, we had lunch at the hotel's Sands Bar and Restaurant.


I didn't have any appetite that day maybe due to that plane ride, so i didn't order anything... I just had some vegetable sticks and watermelon shake... My kid was so excited, she couldn't eat,the rain has stopped and she thinks that if she don't swim that very moment, she'd regret it because it might rain again... So I had to let her go... She loves swimming...

Actually, we all love swimming...


While the girls were enjoying the jacuzzi, the boys went out the beach and went crazy!


They all enjoyed Trevor's underwater camera... Actually, the camera is not, but the case is... It's really a must-have for people like them, who goes to the beach two or three times a year...



It was getting dark, and we all went back to our rooms to freshen up and have dinner at



This time, I enjoyed the food... My nausea probably had disappeared and my appetite came back with a vengeance!

It rained again that night, so we decided to stay at our suite and just play the Catch A Phrase game...




Boy, that was really fun!!!

The next day, as I opened the window from our room, woohoo!!! No more rain, it's swimming time!!!



We planned to hit the beach and stroll around...


and have a massage by the sea... ahhhh


We went to "D'Mall" and had lunch at Aria


Other boys went for some water sports

When we reached the hotel, it was already dark...


So we just freshened up and continued the night bar hopping...


1 comment:

bearbricklove.com said...

What a fab stay you had at Discovery Shores! I also want to stay there next time! :-)