Pages

9/12/2007

The Tory Logo

Nowadays, I am attracted to the Tory Burch logo. I don't know why, but I like it's style, and the way it stands out in the center of a piece of clothing. For me, I think, it's subtle, yet, dramatic...

Just like this...




You know what I mean??? Ain't this Lola Dress a beauty??? But I'm pretty sure, tons of girdles should be worn under this knit dress to hide the flaws... Unless, you're Carla Sibal, of course!

Tory Burch says that, "The color palette for Fall is made up of neutrals such as grey, camel, brown and navy offset by vivid shots of color including lipstick red, mustard, aubergine and teal." She made the fall colors blend perfectly together to get the perfect "Fall look".






I'm dying to get one of these patent bags. I'd probably get the white one. Black is too dull, I have too many Reds, Orange is well, not me... so I guess I'm left with only one option...

"Patent, animal print and metallic leather make a
bold statement in both handbags and shoes." - Tory Burch




"The Tory Burch Fall collection brings an eclectic American sensibility to the effortlessly chic style of French women of the sixties such as Catherine Deneuve, Anouk Aimee, Francoise Hardy and Jane Birkin. The look of fall is distinctly feminine with a touch of tomboy."




"The Catherine Deneuve movie,
‘The Umbrellas of Sherbourg,’ is evoked in chic outerwear, from stylish trenches and
pea coats to a slick black patent coat with fur cuffs. Long sweater coats with patent
detailing and toggle closures are essential and cardigans range from simple wool with
gold buttons to cashmere with leather patches." - Tory Burch


"Tory Burch is a lifestyle collection of sportswear and accessories for women,
which embodies the personal style and spirit of its founder and creative director,
Tory Burch. Perceiving a void in the market for a sophisticated American aesthetic
at an accessible price point, Ms. Burch wanted to create stylish yet wearable
clothing and accessories for women of all ages.

Now, here's a tip for us "stylish" people:

"The Tory Burch collection provides an original look for the style-conscious
woman who might be aware of the trends but does not rely on them."



1 comment:

shopgirlmanila said...

I'm so loving Tory Burch right now... love the Reva flats! The logo adds that omph! to your outfit.