Pages

6/30/2008

Welcome Back, Emma!

Since April, Emma had been very busy making plans for her quick Asian Tour. She told me that she wants to see us all, referring to our batch mates in Siena... I did all I can to get all the contact numbers of our batchmates, texted them about the forthcoming get together in welcoming Emma... I texted around 20 people, half of them acknowledged, but never confirmed... Anyways, come June 29th, again, I texted every single girl I know who belonged to our batch, reminded them about the night's get together... 2 persons confirmed...

Well I guess I just have to accept the fact that not all people are SMART enough to acknowledge, confirm, reply, respond, or even just say NO... Sorry guys... alam ko you're cursing me right now...

Here are the people who spent the little time thay had with Emma...

I was surprised to find out that Emma did prepare a little something for everyone... She even bought expensive stuff for our "Raffle"... She revealed to us that she planned on sharing her blessings to us by preparing a Raffle for all of us who attends the "get together"... There were a couple of Sony Vaio laptops, Wii Nintendo, MAC make up, L'Occitane Shower Gel and Soap, Dolls, Toys, Blouses and shirts... Too bad (for the absentees only) didn't get to join the raffle... We decided to just get what we wanted and Emma unselfishly gave the stuff to us... How generous of you, Emma...


Thank you so much...

No comments: