Pages

4/25/2009

The World's First Digital Clutch

I can't express how I felt when I saw this at Chuvaness' blog...

Right now, my heart beats so fast... I think I just fell in love... Again...



High fashion meets high tech. Introducing the world's first digital clutch by award-winning designer Vivienne Tam. Featuring her peony-inspired design in vivid shades of violet and red from her Spring 2009 collection, this HP Mini coordinates perfectly with stunning Vivienne Tam pieces!


  • Express ultra sophisticated style with an original Vivienne Tam design

  • Stay connected with the world's first digital clutch

  • A perfect accessory at just 2.45 lbs** and less than 1" thin

  • Quench your style cravings and stay connected with the world's first designer mini PC

  • Ideal for email, IM, and chatting face-to-face with built-in HP Mini Webcam*

Bright Peony Design - symbolizes Good Fortune and Prosperity (which I really need)



I need your opinion... To buy or not to buy???

No comments: