Pages

6/21/2009

Thank You...

I haven't had the time to thank all of you for the wonderful gifts you gave me... Each and everyone of you gave me something that I would truly use!!!
You guys know me so well... Thank you very much!!!

But this afternoon, I received another gift... Was really wondering why my DS didn't give me anything on my birthday... But I was too shy to ask her coz' I know it's kinda' impolite right???

Anyway, I didn't expect a gift from her anymore... She gives me little things every now and then, treats me often, gives me clothes she can't wear, make up she can't use, bags she doesn't want, food she can't eat, everything!!! I know you guys know how she is to me... So I never had the courage to ask her for any gift because that would only magnify how "spoiled" i am!!! (brat)

But still, she gave me this...


I was so surprised, I nearly cried...

This is my dream...


I find it hard using the mini laptop's pad...



How come she read my mind??? Are we that close that she's always right with the things that I want????

Thank you Dear Sister... Thank you for everything...

No comments: