Pages

10/02/2006

From The Catwalk

Yves Saint Laurent

Winter 2006

Black, Leather, Boots, Waist, Tights






Stella McCartney

Winter 2006

Grays, Knits, Tights







Alberta Ferreti

Winter 2006

Dark Hues, Lace and Ruffles, Bubbles, Textured Nylons, Patent Leather, Ankle Boots








Noir

Winter 2006

Black, Patent Leather, Skinny Pants, Red Accent





Diane Von Furstenberg

For Spring/Summer 2007

Big, Bright and Bold Colors





Luella Bartley

Spring/Summer 2007

Bold Prints, Black and White, Matching Shoes and Pants




I am for Stella McCartney's collection, I think they are wearable. And I think her designs are getting better and better every season...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice! I love it...the colors, those are my fave colors, in dressing I always stay in neutral side. I am not into very striking colors...