Pages

5/22/2007

The Bag Hags


Last night, I had the privilege to meet up with ladies who know so much about bags! I must admit, I am totally dumb in terms of bag names, models, whatever they're called... It's so funny that I heard so many things about leather, zippers, grains, buckles, linings, everything about bags!!!

Here are some pics of their simple joys and happiness...

1. The first Louis Vuitton Neverfull bag I saw in the Philippines. My cousin CWT just arrived from Paris and didn't have second thoughts of buying this worthy Neverfull Bag... Notice the lining? This bag is to die for...


Here's another shot... (Just love taking photos of this newly purchased-oh smells so good bag)



Courtesy of Moko007 LVholic, a Purse Forum member, I have attached here his jpeg format of the Neverfull bag lining, in case you too, want to use it as your wallpaper... I just did... Just tile it...




2. Ligne Cambon Chanel, toted by my cousin and bestfriend, JCC. Also from Paris, this line of Chanel quilted bag was introduced in 2005 with Calfskin and large CC's, but now, Chanel has updated the look by using Patent Leather on the CC's.



3. And lastly, another Chanel, The Coco Cabas in Dark Silver. From a serious baghag NS. And I mean, serious!!! As in she knows a whole lot about bags!!!


Wheeeooowww... What's nice about these baghags is that, they don't just tote and walk around with a hundred thousand bag on their shoulders, they really know what they're spending for and they carry them in style...


3 comments:

matt williams said...

I like your blog a lot.

ENID P. said...

Bags are wondeful. I love these.

ENID P.

Anonymous said...

Wow all I can say is that you are a great writer! Where can I contact you if I want to hire you?