Pages

6/09/2007

Let's Be Brighter!

I love bright colors!!! I used to wear dull colored tops, or earthy tones, like, moss green, khaki, black, chocolate brown, beige, dark blue, you know, tops that can make you go unnoticed... I guess it reflects a little bit of insecurity, lacking self confidence, or maybe I used to be so boring... But now, I don't know what happened, suddenly I became interested in vivid colors, live and bold colors!!! Now i'm into bright fuschias, greens, reds, yellows, anything that's loud, striking, or even shouting! Hahahaha...

Just this morning I came across this site and I love seeing celebrities sporting wild colors... Here, take a look...


I love the way she pulled off those bright yellow bangle and paired with her equally bright Roger Vivier yellow pumps... And how on Earth can SJP wear those with a hot Fuschia Bottega Veneta bag??? Wow... I envy her... She's such a fab dresser, I don't know about you guys, but I think she looked great in those bright colors... Wish I could pull that off too...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love.....love....Roger Vivier Shoes!!!