Pages

7/11/2007

LV Case for your iPhone

I know many of you guys, especially in the US are already hooked up on your new and techy gadget, the new iPhone... Too bad it will be released here in the Philippines in 2008. I believe that even if I buy one in the US, I still can't use it here, due to its frequency, or whatever, but as far as I know, it is safe to wait 'til the Apple people tells us when it will be available in Asia...

So for you iPhone users now, how about a new case for your new gadget??? Look what Louis Vuitton has in store for you...

Voila!!!
iPhone cases in variety of designs and colors... It shall be launched on July 16 at the Louis Vuitton Flagship Store at 5th Avenue Manhattan. Prices range from $225.00 (Monogram Canvas) to $1,120.00 (Alligator) wheow!!!!

Credits: www.fabsugar.com

No comments: