Pages

11/19/2007

Green Holiday

I'm enjoying my Christmas shopping... I always bring with me my huge Green Bags wherever I go... Actually, one isn't enough... Had to bring 3 or more when shopping... Having a large family like mine, I have no choice but to give each and every member a little Christmas thought... It has been the family tradition to open gifts right after our "Noche Buena" on Christmas Eve. My favorite shopping bag is the one from Healthy Options... Holds alot, I tell ya!!! But I'm having problems with this bag... Promise not to laugh guys... You see, I am short... Super, duper short... So when I hold this bag, filled or empty, the bottom part slides on the floor and tends to sweep the whole ground!!! Jeeezzz... So I always ask my DH to hold it for me... I got to have my own shopping bag... Something that's a little proportion with my height... Then, I remember this... Mrs. T gave me a Harrod's Shopping Bag last Christmas...

I kept it inside the closet for such a long time and totally forgot all about it... Good thing I ran into it while I was cleaning my stuff... It looks so chic... I'm excited to use it... And I'm sure I won't be having problems this time...

Oh, and this one, I like...




Lose the plastic! An exclusive collaboration between the NYC Mayor's office and Barneys New York. Bring it to the grocery store, the farmer’s market, the bookstore, or the beach. You can feel good about this purchase! 20" x 18" x 7". Made in U.S.A. Untreated, undyed cotton canvas. Barneys New York will donate $10 from the sale of each bag to the City of New York to plant trees in public parks.

I'm just wondering... When will this Go Green Bag Bug stop BUGGING me???

No comments: