Pages

4/10/2008

High School Life

This is really one of the best, if not the best - phase of my life... I bet many of you do agree with me... If only I could stop growing old... I would remain a high school girl forever... Oh, and just like what happened in the movie, "The Ground Hog Day", I'd do everything I can to make each day new and even better...

Last night, I met up with my High School batchmates...


Anna, Grace, Nona, Marshli


Left: Anna (while talking to Emma)Grace, Nona, Marshli
Right: Marshli's 2 boys, May, Me

We were all from Siena College, QC... And we're all proud we grew up as God-fearing individuals... Many of you think that Siena is not a very good school, but you may be surprised to find out how many Sienans are now very successful in their chosen fields... Just like these people...


Yeye, Marshli, Ana, Jin, Nona, May, Grace

They are the most notorious girls way back then...

But now...

I can't believe how we've all grown to be very passionate with our careers, religion, politics, and of course, family...

Many of us hadn't seen each other in 10 years...


Don't you just love the wonders of internet???

In June, we are planning to have another reunion... Just like this one... Not too many, not too few... We shall be welcoming our dear classmate, Emma, who has been living in California for 20 years or so...

Hoping to see more of you, my High School batchmates...

No comments: