Pages

4/24/2008

My Very First H...

I like wearing headbands... It has been my frustration actually. Because I used to wear plastic headbands which gives me headache, and whenever I wear silk, or garterized hair bands, they just move upward, pushing my hair out, making me look funny...

I used to see Celine Lopez wearing one...


Picture taken from The Fashpack


I was curious how she manages to fix her very short and shiny hair wearing a silky headband... Then my sister told me that Celine is wearing a twilly - an Hermes made silky scarf, can be used as a scarf, a headband, or as an accessory to a Kelly or a Birkin... Then she showed me hers... I told her it would be impossible for me to like it, because from the looks of it, it will because it will surely be something I would never buy....

So, to prove me wrong, she lent me her Bolduc Twilly... And here it is...


I was really satisfied... I swear, it didn't move an inch... I was so happy that I asked her to just give it to me... Talk about greedy, I didn't even ask her to sell it to me!

Anyways, since it is dominant in green, I bought one that is a little pale looking, softer, something not as loud and wild... So i bought this...



Chain d'ancre (in Pink)

I bought this from Tresorie, and I find it really, really cute!!!

If you guys are interested, you can check on Tresorie (click it)
or you can also try this site: Authentecite

No comments: