Pages

5/14/2008

McDreamy and Me...

I just had to have a picture with him...


At Trinoma, last Saturday, I saw this "life-size" picture of McDreamy for the film, Made of Honor... The lady's face was cut-off so everyone else can have a picture with the groom...

The thing is... I am terribly short...

There was no stool or chair...

I tried putting up my face on that hole but unfortunately, only my bangs would show... Pathetic...

Movie house ticket collectors were all laughing at me as I asked my hubby to carry me just so I can poke my head on that hole...

But still.... No luck....

Hubby tried carrying me but didn't even last a second, he said he'd rather borrow a chair at the nearby restaurant than die carrying my big butt...

So he did... Took a chair at - I forgot what restaurant that was, but the people were kind enough to lend him....

Finally...


I look so dark standing up beside him... And I think we don't look good together... But at least I tried... Oh, and by the way,
I didn't watch the movie...

No comments: