Pages

6/21/2008

So Excited...

In a few minutes, my sister and her family will be arriving Manila from Las Vegas... Last night, at 12 midnight, I stopped the DVD player and slept... But at around 2:21am, I woke up, startled, and thought it was already 4am, Paolo and PG would be late at the airport, picking up the Balikbayans... Marnie called PAL and was informed that the flight went ahead of schedule and will be landing 30 minutes before the ETA... Well that's rare and good...

So now, I am here writing/typing my journal at 3:56am, waiting for my sister's text...

Well, most of you know already that my son's celebrating his 1st Birthday on Sunday, and will be Baptized as well... I had everything prepared (I think) already, and now, it's time to prepare myself...

I had a very interesting day... I had my manicure and pedicure done, my lashes extended and my ears (vacuum) cleaned... Plus, I was visited by my thoughtful friend Patty, if not for her, I wouldn't have this picture taken... Thanks Patty B!!!



Well, if you are eating, postpone reading this entry first and then come back later after you have digested everything and have burped...

Anyways, have you ever tried the "ear cleaning" thing??? Where they burn a rolled cone-shaped paper placed near the ear opening??? Oh my gawd... It is so good... It was my first time actually, and a friend of mine (Kulasann) taught me about Nail Care... I actually have sinusitis, and it causes my ears to get itchy... She said that ear cleaning would be helpful for me since I generate ear wax more often than normal people because I have Sinusitis... So, I went there, and was really amazed by how the thing worked... Somehow the heat coming from the paper acts as the vacuum and scoops all the planted wax on my ears... After the procedure, the attendant showed me the paper and boy was I shocked!!! It measured more than a half inch long, and about 3mm diameter - each ear... It felt as if a tube was released from my ears...

I didn't feel anything at first... But as the procedure went on, I started to hear sparks, as if something is inside my ear, and I felt a little air pressure inside... It's as if I am on a plane flying on high altitude, but this one's not that irritating...

I told myself to do that at least 2 times a year...

Nail Care is located in Shaw Boulevard, Babyland building... I must say that the attendants at Nail Care are very accommodating... They work really fast... My eye lashes were done in 30 minutes... And I am very happy with the results! The only thing that I didn't like about it is the smell of, I think "lacquer" from the nail polish or something they use for the nails... The smell was really strong and pungent, my friend Patty almost got "high"...

No comments: