Pages

6/14/2008

My Week-long Birthday - Day 4

I know, this post is kinda way behind... But I'd still post it anyway... It's for me when I grow old and gray, and for my children's children to see... I just hope that Multiply is still functioning by that time...

Since I planned on having a "happy" birthday this time, I was quite disappointed with the way it turned out... Some of you already know what happened... Well actually, what happened is something I shouldn't be blogging about... Simply because it is work related... But I decided to tell you a little something of what made me very sad on my birthday...

I met an auditor... He works at a big manufacturing company, known worldwide, and we are being audited to become one of its suppliers... He is a short, dark, insensitive, conceited, boastful, trying hard, obnoxious, in short, an ugly man - inside and out... He has a problem in pronouncing F and P, V and B, and since the time he arrived at the office, he kept on looking for problems he could raise so that we could beg for him to help us... For the last 2 months, our company has been audited by several "giant" companies, and never did I encounter an audit as awful as this... In our case, since we are just a small company, our audits usually takes 6 to 7 hours, but this one, oh my gosh... it wouldn't have ended had I not walked out of the conference room due to too much humiliation... I told him it was the worst audit I encountered, and the worst birthday I've ever had...

So that's just it... I can't fill you more details because he might be one of my readers and would just feel "guwapo" when he reads he's one of my fantasies, nyakkkk!!! you short ----head!!!

That was the reason why I failed to blog about my birthday celebrations... He was even in my dreams, for crying out loud!!!

Hayyyyy.... Anyway, that night, as I walked out of the room, I was welcomed by Paolo, and he looked very excited as he has plans of treating us that night... He wanted our mom and dad to come with us, and PG and Marnie as well... But unfortunately, all of us had a really long day and just wanted to rest...

As for me, I told myself I shouldn't let that ----head ruin my birthday... So off we went to Zensho... Yes, my hubby's a cheapo... But that's just what I wanted that day... Just someone to give me TLC... And all I wanted, was him to be - just, there...

So, here we were... at Zensho... trying to have a happy birthday...





The Sad Celebrant


The Celebrant and her source of Joy and Happiness...

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, and greetings...

At dito nagtatapos ang aking Berday...

No comments: