Pages

11/21/2010

A Sweet Hangover...

Ok, last night was an over the limit party night...  "Had a blast" is way too corny to describe it...  It was extremely  crazy!!!  At first, I had, I think, 4 shots of this....




And then after 5 minutes, came this....

The best coffee liquor ever!!!!


I was at Enchante...  A dear friend, PVE, celebrated her birthday there and as usual, she celebrated in style...  I believe no one throws a great party like her...  I ate, drank, danced, drank, like it was the last day of my life...  I've had several shots of Patron Silver and XO Cafe that I never thought I'd be sober enough to dance, pose with the celebrities, and smile at the photographers...

I'll post pictures soon...  Just lemme' get on with my Sunday routine and then get back to you!!!  

Thanks Patron to a very sweet hangover...

No comments: