Pages

11/09/2010

I love Walmart!

Just got back from my 2 week vacation, and I had the best vacation ever!!!  I went to Vegas and Los Angeles with DH and DD and met my sister and her family...  We had a blast!!!

My intention was to shop, rest, watch shows, shop, eat, rest, eat, shop and have fun!!!  My agenda was fully accomplished and I am so looking forward to my next Vegas getaway!  It'll be a yearly routine for me and my family...  

One reason I enjoyed it is Walmart...  It was the first store I visited when I got to Vegas.  It is open 24 hours, and it is so complete...  And when i found this, I thought it solved a lot of women's dilemma!!!


I bought one and it felt so comfy, I wish I had it when I watched Ellen in Warner Bros. Studio.

It comes with a mini-pouch, where the flats were rolled and can be stored in your bag or purse.  It is so light, you won't even notice that you're carrying a pair of flats on your bag!

So now, I don't have to worry wearing high heels all night anywhere because I've got my back up flats to remedy my aching feet!

No comments: