Pages

5/11/2011

The Bieber Fever



For Justin's fans, I am not going to say something foolish about the concert.  The kid is talented...  But I don't like his voice...  His speaking voice is way, way different from his "lipsynch" voice...   But nevertheless, he got "hits", and he dances well...

Well, all I want you to know is that you can't get your money's worth when you watch in MOA Concert Grounds...  It is better to just park somewhere in MOA, and just watch the concert at the screens provided by the exits...  

I mean I didn't expect to be seated very far from the stage when my ticket says:  Gold A Right Side Reserved Seats.  I thought it was something special...  We were seated behind the VIP seats, (sponsored tickets) which is almost half of the concert grounds - then, us, the Gold Seats, which I believe around 15 rows only, then, behind us, the Gold B, free seating...  But no one was sitting down...  

I pity those moms who paid tickets and brought their sons/daughters who stood on their chairs but couldn't even see the top of the screen....

And during exit, I saw 4 mothers crying out loud, shouting their kids' names because they lost them in the crowd... 

I just hope the producers don't just take advantage of the artist's fans...  

I promised myself never to watch at MOA grounds again....  ever....

No comments: