Pages

8/24/2011

C-c-c-cu-curly

They say that unlike most hairstyles, curly ones are always in fashion. Whether your hair curls naturally or not, curly hairstyles are constantly worn all around. The reason why they are so popular is because, they suit just about anyone. It is very easy to maintain, and you don't have to blow dry, or iron it... Just let it be...

I have naturally wavy hair. I find it very difficult to maintain because of the layers. So when Digital Perming was introduced here in the Philippines, I had it done... (here)



Now I don't know if and when I'm going back to my old hairstyle again... (like this)

Why? Because, digi-permed hair requires super minimum maintenance... After applying shampoo and conditioner, I just towel off excess water, then using a wide-toothed comb, I comb my hair until all tangles are gone, then I apply this...


Both from Catwalk, Curls Rock Curl Booster and Curls Rock Leave-In Moisturizer are the best Curl Boosters/Enhancers in the world... I use the spray for everyday use because it is very light. Since the pump has a richer texture, I use it whenever I have other plans that day... I have tried several "curl enhancers" in the market, but only this brand passed my "criteria for judging"...

1. Should be Non-Greasy
2. Should smell really good
3. Shouldn't have a "Wet-Look" effect
4. Should make my curly hair look subtle and not kinky-ish

This is what I do every single day...

I section my hair in 4 parts, then twist each section in outward motion (coming from the face towards the back).


Then I let it rest on my shoulders until it dries...


Done.

Here's how it looks like when dry...
..
A closer look....

Now, do you think my hair suits me?

No comments: