Pages

8/25/2011

The New Blackberry 9900

Finally, the Blackberry Bold 9900 has landed in Asia!!!


I've been a Blackberry Bold user since 2006. It has been my assistant, my reminder, my alarm, my entertainment, for the past 5 years... I'm so glad I tried using iPhone, that way, I know which phone works for me best... No doubt it's the Blackberry...


According to Jonathan Geller, of BGR,

"RIM’s BlackBerry Bold 9900 is the company’s best BlackBerry ever. It combines everything a BlackBerry user and fan used to beg for into one incredible package. A touchscreen with amazing full QWERTY keyboard, an incredibly thin (10 mm) and solid hardware shell with high-end finishes like a stainless steel bezel, meshed with a soft touch rubberized finished backside, complete with carbon fiber insert, make for an almost irresistible offering."




I can't wait to get my own BB9900!!!



If you're interested to get one here in Manila, you can call/text these numbers:
+63917-894-0623

No comments: