Pages

11/15/2006

French Women

I've been hearing a lot of reviews on this...



Never read the book, "Why French Women Don't Get Fat", (don't even know if I got the title correctly) anyways, this book, French Women For All Seasons really caught my eye... Maybe because, I find French women mysterious... a little bitchy, but actually, I envy them... So in a few days, I'll be starting reading this one and will update you guys as soon as I'm done....

Last Monday, one of our cousins celebrated her birthday... This is one of those nice occasions that I usually look forward to because I get to see my cousins... These are the people who I consider to be "true" people... Where no holds barred, and transparency is all you get from everyone... It really feels good to be all out and true to one another... And mind you, these people are not just ordinary people... They are humble tycoons - international manufacturers, CEO's, Entrepreneurs... That is why I admire their humility... Here's one of our pics that night...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have 43 days and i'll be seeing you all !!! miss you guys !

Mummerina said...

Let me know how the book is!!!