Pages

6/04/2007

Just Can't Get Enough Of The Red Bag

I don't know what's with the color Red, but I can still remember that when I was in my teenage years, I used to hate the color red... I thought the color's too flashy, too loud, too wild, too happy... But now, (must be the age) I'm lovin' it... I noticed that lately, i've been wearing reds... Tops, wallets, even my cellphone is color red...

According to the Purse Blog, it's been seen in New York lately... Can you identify the bags shown here???



Yesterday, I attended a party and toted my red St. Louis Goyard... And look what I saw, seated next to me was my Aunt toting the Jeanne MM Red Goyard... Very happy colors for very happy people...

Seated L-R: PCR, CWT, JCC, Me, Aunt NYC (wow, nice initials eh???)

Here's a closer look...



Ohhhh, i'm falling in love with the Jeanne Goyard... tsk,tsk,tsk...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

m loving you blog especially when you post new bags. love the goyards!