Pages

9/17/2007

Lash Extensions and Weaving

I can't resist... My sister's having extensions, why can't I??? So yesterday, we went to Jackie, our aesthetician. We've tried several times already, but that was a long time ago, maybe 2 years or so... And she said, that this time around, she's not only gluing the lashes, but also weaving them, for a longer stay...

Since were going to Boracay, and I'm sure my hubby's going to take lots and lots of pictures, I might as well look good, (just in case he feels like taking pictures of his wifey)... Teehee...

As I've seen before with my sis' pictures, I noticed that her eyes looked bigger... As if she had eye make up... But actually, she didn't... That is why, I decided to have my lashes woven and extended, it'll make my eyes look wider, and I don't have to put on make up to look good in pictures... Well, we all know that putting on make up while at the beach is such a no-no...

So this was my BEFORE picture... Sorry for the blurry pic, my sister was in a rush getting my photo because the aesthetician was watching and waiting for us to finish the pictorial...



After 1 and half hour....




I figured that it's more noticeable when my eyes closed. So again guys, what do you think???

3 comments:

My World said...

wow mcdreamer, i love it!!!!!!! where'd you have this done?

Anonymous said...

nice dear...one and a half hoursssss????????? at least its soo worth it, you look cutie

McDreamer said...

hi fat & thin! my asthetician is Jackie. She's on call at Propaganda, but she prefers to have the procedure done in their clinic. (cheaper) It's only P1,800.00. Here's the number and address:

tel: 561-3072 / 561-3073

mob: 0915-2039678

add: P and R Mansion, Quirino Avenue, Paco, Manila