Pages

1/02/2008

The Fuze

I love Coke Light (Diet Coke)... I used to drink 1 can a day until I realized that my tummy's all bloated and I gained so much weight (and inches)... So now, I am psyching myself to stop... It's been months that I've stopped this 1 can a day addiction, but there were times that I really can't help it... Especially in the restaurants, where the serve only fresh fruit juices or shakes, iced tea, bottled water (c'mon) and soda... Since I want to cut down calories and sugar intake, I'd better choose the lesser evil!!! Coke Light it is!!!

Then I discovered "The Fuze"... I haven't tasted it yet, but according to reviews, it is really good, and, for the first time, I've seen a drink that claims to be "slenderizing", woohoo!!!



Since I just made a deal with a friend (click on it to see who that is) in our "Amazing Race" to lose 30 lbs in 6 months, I think I might have to try this one...

But this really surprised me! Sephora introduced their new Too Faced FUZE Slenderize Guilt Free Lip Gloss, infused with healthy, delicious fruit flavors and "appetite curbing, energy boasting" ingredients found in FUZE Slenderize beverages.

As what the product claims, "Always on the lips, never on the hips!"

It comes in three shades: Blueberry Raspberry, Strawberry Melon, and Dragon Fruit Lime. One squeeze produces a dab of long lasting , high gloss, silky formula, that creates juicy, sexy lips that smell as good as they taste.

Hmmmm... I think I need to get me some Fuze!!!

No comments: