Pages

3/03/2008

Patty, this is all your fault!

After reading Patty's blog (click the link) yesterday morning, those cupcakes haunted me like crrrazy... I told myself to stay away from temptation coz' I am on a strict diet ( for the nth time)... But after a tiring morning at Greenhills, yes, I went there with Marnie to grab some Filipiniana goodies again for our sis in Vegas - but that's another story... Anyway, we had lunch at Goodies N' Sweets... I can't help but stare at those cupcakes displayed at their showcase... For 10 minutes, I've been contemplating and trying hard to resist... Gosh, I gave in...





Patty, I think, speaking of pounds, I've gained more than what I've lost... huhuhu.... But don't worry dear, I'm just joking when I said it is your fault, it really is my badddd... And i must say that the Red Velvet is oh so good... No regrets...

No comments: