Pages

6/03/2008

My Week-long Birthday

I have been an unselfish mother (I believed so) for the past 6 years... Meaning, I never celebrated my birthday extravagantly since I got pregnant with my first baby... I've always thought that birthday parties and celebrations are for kids. And that my birthday would be complete by just being with my family... Last year, I noticed that I felt so lonely during my birthday. I didn't even go out with my friends and family on the day itself... Co-incidentally, Paolo was stuck in the office of his client, that he wasn't able to join me for dinner (what's new)... Anyway, after that sad, sad birthday, I swore to myself that, from then on, I will be celebrating my birthday with my family, relatives, and friends, even though I know I'd be breaking my piggy bank...

This week, I planned on celebrating 5 weekdays with my closest relatives and friends.

I started my Birthday Week (Monday) with my cousins from the Portuguese Kingdom...

We had dinner at Choi Garden...


A night filled with laughter, gossips, latest in fashion, hollywood, local celebs, and sex...


These are the people who helped me in many different ways... They know my strength and weaknesses...


They all know it, I love them dearly...


That is why I chose to start my
celebration with them...

Thank you guys for everything...

1 comment:

McDreamer said...

Thanks, Fat & Thin Girl...