Pages

6/02/2008

Super Pissed!

My baby's Baptismal is on June, will be celebrating his birthday and Baptismal at the same time... I booked the church as early as September last year because when I called them, they said they'd be open for booking for the month of June Baptismal as early as September... So I carefully filled up their form and chose 2:15pm for the schedule of the rites.

A few minutes earlier, I decided to call the church and re-confirm my booking. Since my booking was done way, way before, I just had to have the peace of mind that everything is in proper order... Now, guess what?! The girl who answered the phone said, ma'am, yes, your schedule is at 3:45pm!!! I think you all know by now what my reaction was when I heard her... Na high blood talaga ako!!!

Anyways, I told her my receipt says 2:15pm and I clearly wrote that on the application form... Then she said, no ma'am, your application form is full of erasures!!! Oh crap... Why would I erase it whereas the only time alloted for baptism is 2:15 and 3:45? Knowing that my party starts at 3pm??? I nearly shouted at her when she kept on insisting that I was the one who wrote 3:45pm... My receipt was handwritten, signed by Joan, and she is the one I was talking to... I told her, you changed my schedule without telling me, now you have to give me back my original time because all invitations were sent already and I have a party at 3:00, bitch! Then I began to realize, the girl works at the House of God.... so the bitch part was just what I wanted to say but did not...

So now, she promised to call me as soon as she talks to the priest and have me re-sked at 2:00pm...

Now, I am waiting...

No comments: