Pages

7/23/2009

Tokyo Cafe

I think what they want me to understand is that, Tokyo Cafe - is an Italian Restaurant in Tokyo...

The restaurant is very clean, has nice lighting, with white tables and chairs... One wall displays a black and white picture of Milan (i think). Their menu outside the restaurant looked really tempting. Product photography really does a great job...

Here are some samples of what I'm talking about... (Sorry for my blurry photos)...




Check out their prices! Gambas for 240 pesos??? Again, apologies for the blurry photos, no SLR that time but too precious to waste, so had to make do with my camera phone...










And now, for the real thing... Here's what we ordered:



Creamy Shrimp Spaghetti

Not too rich, but generous serving of shrimp! Lovettt!!!



Salpicao

Lots of garlic and the beef is tender...



Gambas

At 240 pesos??? I couldn't ask for more...



Pizza A must try!!!
Now this pizza is reallllllly good... It's a thin crust pizza with fresh tomato sauce!

Not on photo:

6 cups of Japanese Rice
1 Burger Steak
Though I wouldn't recommend it since it is not as spectacular as it was described in their menu...
Not too far from Jollibee's burger steak actually....


1 Frozen Tiramisu
Tasteless, not good... Don't order!


Guess how much our bill was!?!?!

P1,495.00

I was really shocked when I saw the bill... Checked it and it was pretty clear... No discounts, freebies, whatsoever... Their food is just simply cheap!!!

Am i coming back???

I already did... Ordered the pizza again!

Tokyo Cafe is located at the Ground Floor of
The Block (SM North Edsa) near Bread Talk

No comments: