Pages

1/12/2011

Nail Up!

Last year, I got so addicted to manicure and pedicure/nail polish.  I always wanted my nails manicured.  The only problem I had is that, only dark hues can match my fingers.  I don't know, probably because of my skintone.  My fingers don't look good on pinks, browns, and the likes...  Actually, I am using only  2 colors, red and blue.  For the reds, I use 3 different shades of Essie and 2 different shades of OPI.  But they actually look the same...  No one would even notice that I've changed polish...  The blue one is Chanel's Blue Satin, which was given to me by Purse Lady G...  I love the way it makes my skin look fairer...

Since I can't put different colors on my nails, I discovered a great solution to my dilemma...  Nail Up...  It is owned by a Korean businessman, Kim, and he's very good in doing simple Nail Art.  He did this to my fingernails and he made it look so easy...  


He made 2 flowers on my Index finger on the far left, then a strawberry on the middle finger, and a Peacock on the ring finger.  All of those designs were easily done by Kim with the use of his stick and pen.  The stick is a very sharp needle-like pen that he uses to create that pointed effect.  The pen is used for drawing lines and circles.  What's really surprising is the prices.  All of his merchandise are really cheap...  I got so excited I ended up paying thousands for my loot...

But look at these...  How can I refuse???





There are tons of designs you can choose from, and tons and tons of colors to mix and match...  Each bottle costs around P80.00.  The stick is around P150.00 and the pen is also around P150.00.  I am so excited to get my nails done and teach Mona (manicurist) how to do the trick...

If you want to visit the stores, they have in Trinoma, Robinson's Place, and Market Market.

No comments: