Pages

1/18/2008

Would You Wear Colored Mascara?

I would.

I used to wear dark green and dark red ones from, if I'm not mistaken, Shu Uemura. I remember I bought them when I was in HK...

Sadly they last up to only 6 months, and I can no longer re-use them... It gets stinky and all dried up... Makes my lashes look like spider legs when applied.

Colored mascara's been popping up on the runway for a few years now, starting with blue at Dior, gold at Gucci and this season's white lashes at Erin Fetherston. White?!? Oh yes, white... Just like this...



But nada... I don't think it would look good on me... I used to have a Chanel Black and White Mascara, (double) wherein one should apply the white liquid first to coat the lashes, and then, followed by the black one. It really worked... My lashes looked longer and fuller...

But Max Factor’s Vivid Impact Highlighting Mascara has come...




It’s a new double-ended mascara that first defines with a base coat, and then highlights lashes and draws closer attention to the eyes. Invented by Pat McGrath, who revealed this mascara at the Fall/Winter 2007 at the Dolce & Gabbana show.

I'm so liking it... Highlights for lashes... Wow!!!

How about you guys? Would you wear colored mascara?

No comments: