Pages

4/21/2011

Holy Week 2011

 This is the first time I'm doing this...  The first quarter of 2011 has been very challenging and fulfilling for me, that is, financially, and emotionally...  
There had been many ups and downs...  

Contrary to this, I have been spiritually high 
during those times...  
I feel very blessed...  This Lenten season, 
I've been offering prayers to my loved ones, friends, colleagues, acquaintances, everyone!  
Yes, you're one of them!!! 

And for my most exciting activity this Lent, I am doing the Visita Iglesia with my family...  
And this is going to be our first stop.  

The San Pascual de Baylon Church, 
or popularly known as the Obando Church.

 

And to make our journey fun and hassle free, 
1) I've uploaded my iPod with R&B Soul, Pop, so my kids could relate and sing while we drive through the NLEX...  
2)  I wrote down all the churches to be visited, researched every location, and highway Exits...   
3) I brought a Bag of Chips, (and chocs) 
with their favorites...  
4)  I made sandwiches...  
5)  I bought lots of drinks... 
6)  I briefed each and everyone on their reading 
assignments on our Way of the Cross... 
7) I'm fully charged with happiness and love 
for my family...


Red Sandwich Bags - Corned Beef
White Sandwich Bags - Corned Tuna

That's it!  We're all set!  
I'll keep you posted on our 
Visita Iglesia adventure 
as soon as I can...  

Have a meaningful weekend everyone!!!

No comments: