Pages

4/02/2011

We Love Bracelets...

I'm a lover of bracelets...  I always feel incomplete whenever I'm not wearing any...  I even have bracelets for religion, medical, and Feng Shui purposes.  But the main reason why I always wear them - Fashion.

This is why I can't resist these new designs... These Brazil/Spain made bracelets and charms  will add an instant touch of boho-luxe to your look. 




















Don't you just want to have 'em all???  The greater news is, you have the option to design what you want for your  own bracelet...  You get to choose which hardware, silver or gold, what kind of material - leather or elastic, and choose from a wide selection of beautiful colors!!!  Isn't it just perfect???

Each bracelet may cost between $100 - $250.00 per piece...  Not too pricey after all!

No comments: