Pages

7/29/2011

Too Faced!

"Why be pretty when you can be gorgeous?"
- Jerrod and Jeremy

Such a lovely philosophy of the two successful entrepreneurs and founders of
Too Faced Cosmetics. (click the link)

I fell in love immediately with Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral Eye Shadow Collection. I first saw it in my sister's dresser. Then I looked at her eyes fully made up.
I thought it was professionally done... No kidding...

My sister has no talent whatsoever in applying, blending, and in contouring eyeshadow. But when I saw her eyes, I knew it has something to do
with this small box...


She showed it to me, and to my surprise, it comes with small tutorial pads that instructs you on how to use the palette...


Since this is the "Neutral Eye Shadow Collection", the three Instruction Cards lead you through a step by step instruction on how to get a "Natural Neutral Look". You can choose from three different styles: Day, Classic, or Fashion.

I assure you, these instructions are easy to follow, and shall give you a
"professional looking" make up every time!

Unfortunately I don't have bigger files of the pictures I had
when I tried Too Faced...


But I was really satisfied with the effect,
and I never returned the whole box to my sister...
I told her to just go back to Amazon.com and get me more!!!

Here's what's on my list:

1. Smoky Eye Palette (click)


2. Primed and Poreless Face Primer (click)



3. Naked Eye Palette (click)



4. Primed and Poreless Powder (click)

Oh no.... Too many, too many!!!! Love all their products!!!
No wonder Madonna, Gwen Stefani, Nicole Richie, Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, etc. requests Too Faced cosmetics on their make up sets during shoots...

No comments: