Pages

8/02/2011

Nail 'em this fall!!!

I'm so thrilled to receive another gift from my sweetest wicked sister
(private joke) from the other side of the world, Las Vegas...
She gave me Chanel's Fall 2011 Nail Polish Collection!


Ain't that sweet?!?! I was so excited to try them on, I forgot to take pictures...
But honestly, I didn't like the first one I've tried...
Ssssh, please don't tell my sister...

I first saw this last May, as posted by Miss Sophy Robson - The Luxury Nail Artist...
I immediately fell in love...
She even made swatches of the three colors for us to check it out!


The first one I tried was Quartz...
It has this slight hint of pink and very light brown...
It is slightly metallic and made my nails looked
like my granny's frosted fingernails...
But I wore it for a week and didn't bother removing
because the polish looked brand new.
The color didn't fade nor chip.

Then I tried Peridot... I liked it...
But this one is really metallic, and creates a multi-color illusion...
It's a mixture of gold, green, and uhhhh, purple perhaps...
Somehow, my nails looked like Japanese Beetles (Salagubang-ish)...
Again, no chip even after a week...

Lastly, I tried Graphite... This one is my favorite! I even took a photo of my nails!


I just love its silvery, glittery finish!!!

How about you? Which one's your favorite???

No comments: