Pages

8/30/2006

Wine and Dine

Haven't updated in a while... 'been pre-occupied lately with get-togethers and catching up with dear friends. Here's one night at Galileo's, where we had Cabernet, and, "oh so good cheeses" and cold cuts...



Of course I wouldn't leave the place without trying out the Italian Carbs... So, I ordered their Pancetta Penne Pasta with Mushrooms


They're all good... I love Galileo... The architecture is sooo Roma, Italia... They have several "salas" inside, where we sit comfortably surrounded by racks and racks of wine... I promise, I'm coming back...

The next day, me and my Beloved Sis, Ms Ms went to Glorietta, (Makati City) and had lunch at Oliver's.... She was craving for a good sandwich, and I, again, a real carb monster, wanted to have pasta, so we ordered these:


I had the White Wine Scampi Pasta (yummmy) and Raspberry Iced Tea, and Ms Ms had Ham and Cheese Sandwich and Baked Potato with Roast Beef... and Raspberry Iced Tea as well... The meal was, ummmm, satisfying... Though a bit expensive for "fastfood"...

Ohhh these posts make me real hungry...

Hey, heard about the new Nokia N Series line???The N73, which I believe is the coolest, has 3.2 Megapixel Camera with Carl Zeiss Optics, and you can watch the videos on a 2.4" screen. What's really cool is, this N Series has tied up with the world's best photo sharing community - flickr . After taking pictures from your N73, you can seamlessly upload your pix to your flickr account, no downloads, no installations, no hassle!!! So that means, wherever you are, your flickr account will always be updated eventhough you dont have your laptop with you or internet is not accessible. Ain't that cool???

But, unfortunately, right now, I'm still happy with my MotoRazr v3x... Maybe in a few months...

2 comments:

Frapp said...

The Raspberry tea sounds nice! And I wouldn't go for that phone, I only ever go for flip phones. If you drop a flip phone and the front screen cracks, it's okay and it's protected. But if you drop a phone like that...basically you're screwed.

Anonymous said...

Loved that place, Galileo! c'mon, Let's go! well, that Nokia looks good with those features, since I have a flickr acct. But I'm still hooked with my PDA but maybe I can check that out.