Pages

11/28/2007

Something For My Man

I want to make my man look presentable and updated this season... Who doesn't, eh???
Well, She Finds helped me and here's what I'm gonna get for ma' man...

1. I'll get him a nice blazer...

He could wear this during night out with friends. Just put it on top of his clothing and he will eventually look stylish and presentable...


2. I'd buy a new shirt like this...


Shirts are headed in the direction of tailored cuts, subdued colors, and thin monochromatic stripes or other refined patterns. Gone are the big floral prints, dahlings!!!

3. I'd get him a new pair of Dark Denim

Dark denim with a narrow leg - something he can wear to work, to shop, to play,
or to party...



How about you guys, do you plan on giving "him" something this season???

No comments: