Pages

9/23/2011

The Best Almost Lipstick

Who doesn't know about Clinique's Black Honey??? Well if you don't, I think you've been living under a rock... I've been a fan of Black LinkHoney for about 8 years or so, and I'm sure there are a lot of you out there who shares my sentiments about this "almost lipstick"... It is dark, but when applied, it magically mixes with your natural lip color and makes it look irresistibly smooth and beautiful.


And Clinique's got even better news... They introduced a new, limited edition Black Honey Lip Duo, which makes it Perfect... Now, we can use the the Black Honey Lipstick and top it off with Black Honey Long Last Glosswear for that shimmering look...(Click the image to buy)


I swear, you will not be disappointed, this Lip Duo is worth buying...

No comments: