Pages

9/14/2011

UN-Kissable Lips?


This is my current "lip balm of the month"... I don't change lip color often times. And I opt to using neutral shades such as honey, nude, or just plain tint.

Since it's a bit windy (with extreme sunshine) here in Manila these days, my lip tends to crack easily with lipgloss. So this is what I use to prevent it from being "un-kissable"...

I'ts highly organic, NO Parabens, Phalates and is SLS-free so it doesn't contain harmful ingredients that make our lips even drier. I love that its made of natural botanical flower waxes, and has lots of wearable and versatile shades... Well, for me it's Honeysuckle for a nude undertone to match my smokey eye effect and Hibiscus to match my classic eye make up look...

How about you? Do you have "kissable lips"? Try this, (just click it) and you'll see what I mean...

No comments: